The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
"Nerdy shit aside u can act like Superman"
A summary of Earthbound
that’s soooooooo cool..I never noticed that!
Upon cleaning out the darkest depths of my grandmother’s fridge, I discovered food that is older than me. This expired in February… 1987. This can saw Reaganomics. This can saw The Challenger explode. It saw the fall of the Soviet Union. It was around when Tupac got shot. Both times. This can is older than The Simpsons. #bruh
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (2013)
HEY IF YOU LIKE HEARING ME TALK ABOUT HOW BAD I AM AT MOBAS, GO FOLLOW MY NEW BLOG ON THE SUBJECT:
I’ll, well, try to post on a daily basis (or however often I play) about who I play and why I don’t like them as much as Necro
A new Kingdom Hearts pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-midquel sequel between Chain of Memories and Coded titled Kingdom Hearts 2.8439639567468 √12 base-65 Re:Re:Re:Re:Fwd Chain of Coded Death By Awakening Re:Re:Re: 592/9 Days FiNaL ReMiX HD Edition II
Pharrell had the beat and he wrote almost every single part of the song.
Thicke: “He wrote the whole thing pretty much by himself and I was envious of that.”
Williams backed up Thicke’s limited involvement in the writing, adding that he himself wrote those terrible lyrics, and not Thicke, as widely believed/assumed/hoped.
But no one will call him out on it!
The first thing I thought when I read this was: they’ll ignore this.
This doesn’t get Robin Thicke off the hook though? He supported these lyrics and went along with it. He’s just as much at fault as Pharrell Williams. They’re both rape sympathists.
Yea like he still sang it, they’re both trash. This doesn’t absolve him of anything at all.
Strange that nobody has yet also emphasized that Thicke was “envious of” Pharell writing pretty much the entire song.
Wrestling is literally anime because normal people cannot do this.
send me a character and i’ll tell you:
- 2-4 songs that are probably on their iPod
- the one place they sometimes end up falling asleep — where they’re not supposed to
- the game they’d destroy everyone else at
- the emoticon they’d use most often
- what they act like when they haven’t had enough sleep
- their preferred hot beverage on really cold nights. or mornings. or whenever.
- how they like to comfort/care for themselves when they’re in a slump
- what they wanted to be when they grew up
- their favorite kind of weather
- thoughts on their singing voice (decent? terrible? soprano? alto?)
- how/what they like to draw or doodle